Thanks. I have two B7971 clocks, and I've always thought that another one
using these would make an interesting addition. But, at ~$103 each, I might
have to re-think it. The last time I checked Jan's page several years ago,
I think they were $30-$40...

I appreciate the info about bad tubes, so I'll make sure that any I might
find have been thoroughly tested.

Jim