The 14 neons for the dots and minus sign are now installed and everything
seems to work fine. The board with the switches is also fully assembled, it
uses a HT16K33. I will start with this keyboard layout. I have to start now
designing the case, that’s the hardest part of this project. If the case
looks ok, I probably will design a new board with more keys and functions
and buy some custom keycaps. By the way, custom keycaps seem to be really
expensive!