Thank you Dieter for explaining! I have a few contacts that I can ask about
some details if I know more, but since most of the contacts are well over 80
years old and some well over 90 years old they have asked me to only ask about
specific information rather than a bunch of information. So if you find some
small piece of information about an old Nixie I can try to se if anyone has
more information.

/Martin