  From: Jon Jackson
  To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020 3:23 AM
  Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Master list of oddball symbols?

  Hmmm...

  Perhaps my spreadsheet has them swapped.  I see your are correct for the
B-54364 from http://www.swissnixie.com/index.php?tubeID=B54364

  I have a few B-54364s and one B-54365 according to my entries.  I can see I
need to find them and light them up...

  Cheers

  On Fri, Jan 24, 2020 at 5:46 PM Mac Doktor <themacdok...@gmail.com> wrote:

      On Jan 24, 2020, at 6:08 PM, Jon Jackson <jondad...@gmail.com> wrote:

      For B-54364 that is...

    According to the database that's the B‑54365:

    A, D, K, M [left]
    C, R, V, Ω [right]

    pins 8 & 9 at front: Anode=3&14, A[l]=6, D[l]=7, K[l]=5, M[l]=4, C[r]=10,
C[r]=11, R[r]=9, V[r]=13, Ω[r]=12

    I don't have one of these so...

    Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
    "The Mac Doctor"

    "If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes."—Roy Batty, Blade
Runner

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/B17B293F-C860-4C0D-97E1-DE5404FB4B69%40gmail.com.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAC%3DcyqfQghkdsO24VFhyOtjPMK8mTSdeus38mrqJHAEK_7Q7fA%40mail.gmail.com.