Hi there, I sell the 3JP12 NOS, see

https://www.askjanfirst.com/r5.htm

plus many more tubes plus a scopeclock project...

I was pretty silent on this list, I had many other things to do but the
"oldtimers" here surely know me.

Have a nice day

Jan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/2e8e3ee1-ba42-05fe-58ff-c2617815c871%40googlemail.com
.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAPbqtvdsnDa4VXzJff84bpUPF%2BLMiGgpsJ2z4jTEq3h_hxxzvw%40mail.gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAPbqtvdsnDa4VXzJff84bpUPF%2BLMiGgpsJ2z4jTEq3h_hxxzvw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAOX%2BRHKhcPh6qAbdPhoKz9msSzfzy2gsjDf0zqXfprLgP78fhA%40mail.gmail.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAOX%2BRHKhcPh6qAbdPhoKz9msSzfzy2gsjDf0zqXfprLgP78fhA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/1980440699.1731834.1581359194412%40mail.yahoo.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/1980440699.1731834.1581359194412%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen---best regards----cordialement

Dipl.-Ing. Jan Philipp Wuesten   (Telefon direkt: 04882-6054551)

Frag'Jan zuerst - Ask Jan First GmbH & Co. KG
Preiler Ring 10 ; D- 25774 Lehe, Germany
Phone: +49-(0)4882-6054551  Fax  : +49-(0)4882-6054552
<https://www.die-wuestens.de> (Deutsch, English, Francais)
Email <f...@die-wuestens.de>
HR A4788 PI, Vertretung: Wüsten Verw.GmbH, HR B 6295 PI
Registergericht Pinneberg. GF: Jan Wüsten; UStID: DE814610403
Wichtige Informationen:
Unsere Datenschutzerklärung: <https://www.die-wuestens.de/DSE2.pdf>
Widerrufsformular als PDF: <https://www.die-wuestens.de/widerruf.pdf>
Kontakt und Bestellabwicklung: <https://www.die-wuestens.de/kontakt.htm>