> https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wang-Scientific-Calculator-360SE-With-Nixie-Tube-Keyboards-/264646644101?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276
>
> <https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wang-Scientific-Calculator-360SE-With-Nixie-Tube-Keyboards-/264646644101?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276>
>
> Now here's an interesting listing....not exactly a desktop calculator, but
> would make an interesting restoration!

I used to have one of those.  One day, it started flickering madly and stopped
working.  I was just a kid, and couldn't figure out how to fix it (I suspect it
was a simple power supply issue), so I took it to pieces.  All I have left is
part of the frame of one of the remote units and one of the display boards with
the nixies (CD-66, I think).

- John