Dig that  Heathkit power supply (IP-17? or IP-2717?) at the lower right!  I
have one also, and it's a great unit - 0-400 VDC, well-regulated, at 100
mA, plus bias and filament supplies, all done using vacuum tubes.  There's
nothing like it available now at any price that I could find.  No need,
though; I just re-capped mine and it works perfectly.
~~
Mark Moulding