I believe Dalibor is working on a traditional vaccum tube pin base for his
tubes. I cant remember which video it was but in one of his recent updates
he noted that he had finally found a supplier for the classic style of tube
base with a circular pin arrangement. Very excited to see when that becomes
a reality for his nixies in the future. My bank account is not very excited
however!