From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Mark Moulding
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 10:08 AM
To: neonixie-l <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] What is this HV gadget?

I bought one of these a copuple of years ago.  It seems to me it was a little
cheaper than this, but not much (maybe $18 or so).  I don't know what the
original application of these is - I'm certain it wasn't to help a bunch of
gray-beard Nixie collectors at swap meets - but it does work well for that
purpose.
~~
Mark Moulding