Did anyone win this one?:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/384110564958 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/384110564958>

I can't find information about this tube anywhere. In Photoshop I can make out
cathodes for "1/2" and possibly "5". There appears to be four altogether.
Perhaps the last one is an anode.

 I dropped out at €62.99. Of course I was going to keep one of them and offer
the rest to the group.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com/

“...the book said something astonishing, a very big thought. The stars, it
said, were suns but very far away. The Sun was a star but close up.”—Carl
Sagan, "The Backbone Of Night", Cosmos, 1980