I believe it displays a subset of what the NL-5999 displays in this
auction:
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/332980207846?hash=item4d872ac0e6:g:TpAAAOSwnfRcJRg8
, which displays R, K, M, O, 8, +, -, AC (possibly one of 0 and/or 8 is
actually Ω from what it looks like in the photo) according to the seller. I
can't see the letter R in the NL-59943 and it looks like more symbols are
missing compared to the NL-5999.

/Martin