As far as I know, in order to give bandwidth on your local network to a
neighbor's device,  it would require your neighbor's device to obtain
access credentials to your network. Despite promises of security, etc, I
still feel this is a high-risk, and I certainly would not want that prying
into my network. Someone WILL find a way to hack this, and eventually
expose passwords to millions of WiFi networks. Worse yet, many people
probably use the same password for their home network on other devices.