> On Aug 30, 2021, at 9:01 AM, Terry S <tschw10...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've been watching these for years on ebay. Finally snagged one last night --
> I hope I didn't beat out one of you with my last second bid.

Mine was the third highest. I stumbled across it in a "you might also like"
section somewhere.

Now if only I could afford to have my Kilburg Geochron refurbished. I got it
for $20 at a hamfest 25 years ago. Has two Vietnams on it.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

“...the book said something astonishing, a very big thought. The stars, it
said, were suns but very far away. The Sun was a star but close up.”—Carl
Sagan, "The Backbone Of Night", Cosmos, 1980