I (and others) have made clocks based on the open source PRISM design from
nixieclock.biz for a variety of tubes including Dalibors, Z568 and ZIN-70
as well as a slot of smaller tube types and even a remote version.
PV Electronics have a Remote System kit which will drive them. There are
plenty of options available for these tube types including the remaining
Zen clocks.
- Richard