We're at the point where old tubes are getting more expensive than brand
new (and WAY bigger) tubes.
It's getting into collector's territory, not love for Nixies.
If you're into it for the love Nixie tubes and neon, count yourself lucky
we have people like Dalibor around.
If you're a collector, be prepared to pay a lots of money.