@Greg: YES :) It's an IN-1 for sure. Thank you!!!
@LB: It's not biquinary. It has 14 leads placed in the glass, but three of
them are not used - they are cut very short (one of them is visible on
photo),
@Chuck: Russian IN-4 has no internal connections between odd and even
digits. It has 14 leads and can be used either as a biquinary tube, or a
single anode tube,
Sorry, I forgot to mention, that the IC is not a driver, but a logic
circuit. The driver is missing on the board.
So the mystery is solved! My tube is an old IN-1 extracted from the base,
then red coated. That brown glue is not a glue - it's an adhesive tape :D

Many thank's to all of you!!!
Bartek.