Sometimes I hate seeing all of these auctions with tubes ripped out of
vintage test gear.  As some of you know I collect vintage test gear with
nixie tubes in them.  I have many frequency counters, multimeters, clocks
(obviously), and even some CNC display with massive amount of nixie tubes
in them to display X, Y.

Bill