> On Oct 18, 2021, at 3:55 AM, Dave ZL3FJ <2c...@silverbears.nz> wrote:
>
> Basically what you have is a specialized 200 kHz frequency counter with
> options  to generate outputs and stop/start
> the counting etc, corresponding to what is preset on the two sets of decade
> switches- as per the attached data.

I snagged a CMC 614A on eBay recently (seller picture):

Powers up, switches jiggle things around inconsistently, one tube cuts in and
out, no further testing done.

My apologies for the overly-technical nature of the above description of the
DIQ (Device In Question).

Does anyone have the service manual?

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor”

“And if a message comes from Balaam’s ass, analyze the message, don’t worship
an ass.”—Dr. Gene Scott, circa 1985