Pete,
As I recall, part of the thread involved someone wanting documentation of your
4LW clock. Specifically the instructions for operation.

I looked through what you sent me some years ago, but I don’t have that part of
the literature either.

I have not built the clock yet. I need to buy 1 more tube. Man those things got
expensive!

Allen Wisbey, W1SBY