My application is to make a small circular PCB which will 'plug' in place
of a Z566 tube - hence the need for 1mm diameter pins. This small board
will then have some interconnecting pins (positioned within the confines of
the Z566 pin positions) that reach up to a similar small board which has
matching positions for the interconnecting pins. The top board will have
pin sockets (Harwin style) for an IN-18 tube.

The track layout takes care of all the required pin mapping. The boards
will be spaced sufficiently far enough apart to avoid any electrical
contact between them other than that provided by the interconnecting pins.

For the board interconnects I plan to use pins clipped from a strip of 0.1"
spaced header pins - the commonly available type - there are no special
requirements of these pins apart from being long enough!

Ultimately - the completed item will allow an IN-18 to be used in a socket
designed for a Z566. A variant of this would allow a Z566 to be plugged in
on the top board so that IN-18 and Z566 could be intermixed and presented
at the same height.

This is something that I was asked to make for a colleague who wants to
showcase different tubes on the same clocks - no other aesthetic
justification (positive or negative) required!

- Richard