Thanks Nick and Graham. I will look into my end and see if I can find out what is up.

Thanks again!

On 4/12/2022 9:27 AM, 'Nick' via neonixie-l wrote:
Hi Jonathan

We're looking at this but first impressions are that your membership looks just file - I don't know if Google just shows you the list of groups you've used recently rather than the whole lot, but it's not obvious.

Are you sure that it's not a caching issue and something that a hard refresh won't solve?

Nick (not the pharma one)