Apologies for the continued Symbol spamming...I had one of them wrong in
the spreadsheet...(NL867 was in fact NL863 - very large Burroughs symbol
tube).

*B5016*

+, −

*B5018*

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, K

*B5032*

+, −

*B54364*

G, M, K, m, µ, n [left]; Hz, S [right]

*B5992*

+, −

*IN15A*

+, -, %, m, M, k, n, µ, P, Л

*IN15B*

A, F, H, W, S, Hz, Ω

*NL40225AL*

A, B, C, D, E, +, −

*NL5016*

+, −

*NL5018*

A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, K

*NL50325*

AC, KΩ, +, −

*NL5442*

+, −

*NL5442A*

+, −

*NL5447*

K, Ω

*NL5448*

+, −, (OverLoad)

*NL5856ST*

+, −

*NL5866ST*

+, −, ~, spiral

*NL5866SX*

+, −, ~, spiral

*NL6034*

+, −

*NL811*

+, −

*NL843*

+, −

*NL863*

+, −

*ZM1262*

+, -, Spiral

*Z5610M*

A, V, Ω, +, −, ~, %

*ZM1001*

X, Y, Z,+ ,− , ~

*ZM1024*

c/s, kc/s, mc/s, s, ms, µs, ns

*ZM1025*

c/s, kc/s, mc/s, s, ms, µs, ns

*ZM1031*

+, −

*ZM1033*

+, −

Thanks to those that already contacted me, much appreciated.

Cheers,

(Pharma) Nick