Hello, I'm interested. How can I contact you privately?
-------- Original message --------From: 'Ian Vine' via neonixie-l
<neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> Date: 22/07/2022  22:36  (GMT+01:00) To:
neonixie-l@googlegroups.com Subject: [neonixie-l] B7971 for sale Hi
all,Economic situations mean I’m selling 4 tubes on flea bay. All tested,
segments fully light, no cathode poisoning. Pins a bit grimey but easily
cleaned. Cheers allIan V-- You received this message because you are subscribed
to the Google Groups "neonixie-l" group.To unsubscribe from this group and stop
receiving emails from it, send an email to
neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.to view this discussion on the web,
visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/F559466C-D3A5-46FA-B577-6FF275C27DC6%40yahoo.co.uk.