I have 5 NOS JRC branded B-5870 nixies for sale.  I am asking $100 postpaid
in US.  Price is a guess as I can't find reference pricing.  Let me know if
I'm out of the park.

I have verified each tube lights, and though I have not tested every digit,
they all functioned in my brief tests.

Each comes with the mounting collar/standoff.

Pictures upon request as I don't know the list preference on image
attachments.

Rgds and thanks for the bandwidth,
John