Even using diode-isolation between the supplies could still result in 1
supply driving most of the load.
Though wasteful, you can add series resistors (ballast resistors) from each
supply, to help balance-out the loading.

I think the best solution is to use a single supply that will provide the
required current, plus some extra margin. If that isn't possible, split the
loads so they are on independent supplies.