Or..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1x-Nixie-tube-RFT-z566m-/165642521939?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Looks like they have *plenty. *I have a lot of experience using these tubes
and they appear to last *a very long time*...one clock I've had running
(admittedly on a PIR) for well over 7 years now and the tubes still look
like new. However, I've also had a few used tubes that have shown poisoning
and I've never managed to regenerate them..... shame these tubes are so
expensive now, they have very nice digit proportions.