Just bought some IN-18s and an older nixie-tester kit, received extremely
quickly and in good shape. A data point to add- the items were shipped from
Brighton Beach in NYC, a major Russian and related language outpost. So it
could well be the seller saw an area of opportunity for importing and
branched into it- there are a number of things like the nixie testers which
a collector wouldn't have many multiples of. Regardless, will vouch for a
good experience, at least for the nixie stuff, can't comment on the sex
toys.