        From: "David Forbes" <nixiebu...@gmail.com>
        Sent: 9/22/2022 3:03:09 PM
        To: "NeoNixie" <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] NL-6844A

        They had a short lifetime so they got replaced earlier in the lifetime
of the product. In some cases the dead tubes were put into the boxes of their
replacement tubes instead of being thrown out like they should have been. At
least that's the conclusion I came to when buying thrm on eBay 20 years ago.

                On Thu, Sep 22, 2022, 10:43 AM chuckrr <chuc...@all2easy.net>