> On Sep 29, 2022, at 2:14 PM, Rich N. <nice1...@optonline.net
> <mailto:nice1...@optonline.net>> wrote:
>
>      Just wanted to share a pix of my latest piece of orange-glowing test
> gear!

No picture here. Or is this just a tease?  8D

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of
them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for
science intact."—Carl Sagan, Psychology Today, 1996