I...bid on some more junk, I mean stuff, Monday night.  Driving to NM
Saturday and will go up to ABQ to pick them up.  Two units, an HP 5245L
counter with 5252A and a 5243L with a (maybe) 5262A Time Interval unit.
Also a 5214L Preset Counter.  And then a Eldorado Elec 783G Time Interval
Counter, which is the only one that had a picture of it plugged in and
turned on.  And a whole lot of other crap I shouldn't have bid on!  $300
for a pickup load worth.  A NIM bin with the 6V add-on, and another bin
without any power supply, about 6 or more modules, and a bunch of other
rack-mount HV or pulse power supplies and such. But am most excited about
the nixie-display instruments.

Anyone know about manuals for the HP 5214L and Eldorado 783G?