Thanks for your reply.

That is an excellent transformer indeed.

I have made a custom version of it, slightly smaller, it goes up to 100mA (gets
a little warm but not much) and can comfortably take 70mA too. It can
comfortably take 6 RZ568M nixies made by Dalibor.

I am now looking at the Taylor’s transformers, I believe Dalibor uses them in
his 6 digit nixie clocks so I was curious to build the same power supply (just
for fun, they are so cheap that it’s easies to buy them). Such power supply use
a coupled inductor, which is interesting and impressive at the same time as 1
power supply can indeed support 6 large RZ568M, it seems. I have tried with 4x
RZ568M and Taylor’s power supply gets warm more than I’d like so I’ll look to
review the spec of the coupled inductor. The power supply I have built using
LT1619 works well with my custom transformer, but this idea of using a couple
inductor may work well while saving a few millimetres of space.

If anyone has experience with the maths of coupled inductors, please let me
know.