Hi

The moderators have had a discussion about this and we've decided to ask
the poster not to use this forum to circumvent any sanctions in place as we
are a strictly non-political group. They may well advertise elsewhere, but
not here.

These issues are complex - there are millions decent & honest Russians -
this is a war of their government, not the masses - however as a group we
cannot pick & choose and at this time we certainly cannot advocate
round-about routes for paying for Russian goods.

Thanks for your understanding...

Nick, Nick & Grahame.