I suspect any green or violet nixies have been re-gassed, as I'm sure they
were never manufactured. The electrical characteristics must be entirely
different from the usual neon. However, I have seen such a thing before -
in the bottom left corner of a screen in the "Guitar Heroes" video game,
which featured a four digit green :nixie" display.