Because nail polish is a thin porous coating with no strength per se. Would
you trust it to seal a leak in a tire or a crack in a drinking glass?

If a tube is going to outgas around the glass/pin interface, no coating or
other treatment is going to prevent that leakage. The seal is either good
for the life of the tube, or if it's not, it's either a faulty seal from
the factory or it has been compromised by mechanical or thermal damage.