I want iPhone integration. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 5, 2023, at 01:29, Moses <mo...@neonixie.com> wrote:

That looks really neat! Looks like the cases Ramsey Electronics used to use as their 'standard' kit case.

I've made and sold my fair share of clocks and kits. Surprisingly alarms were low on the list of feature requests. I recall someone telling me they didn't want their delicate $200 clock waking them up lol.
I'm going to see about adding an alarm as a mod to my existing kits, just a beeper/speaker, a switch and some code. Could go fancy with music and a radio, but a basic alarm is.. well pretty basic.

I've got a fair number of prototypes that never went into production as well. They are not failures.. they are "limited editions" :)

Speaking of old and tired.. this prototype has a date code of 2008.. seems like yesterday.

Regards,
-Moses

<neonixie-some-prototypes.jpg>