I don’t think so.

What is the socket used for these tubes?

Sent from Space

On Mar 7, 2023, at 12:54 AM, Alan Tan <alan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there a readily available kit for these tubes? I'll grab some if there is.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2023 at 10:32 AM Olivier
<lestee...@gmail.com<mailto:lestee...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Nick,

Count me in for 15 please.

Cheers,
Olivier

On Tuesday, 7 March 2023 at 6:22:19 am UTC+8 Nicholas Stock wrote:
Folks, we have secured 500 DTF104Bs, so the $22 price is in effect. Thanks to
everyone who emailed. There's still time for others to jump in if they want as
I (and one other) chipped in on the number to bring us up to 500. I'll be in
touch with everyone individually about address/shipping/payment in due course.

Any questions, then you should know where to reach me..

Cheers,

Nick