You can estimate battery life by knowing the capacity and the power drain;
in  my case the battery was a 3.7V Li-ion, rated at 1100mA-hr.
If there are 4 nixie tubes, drawing 2mA at 160V, then each tube requires
320mW. Which means 4 tubes will need 1.28W.

The battery above is about 4 watt-hours of capacity (3.7V x 1100mA-hr =
4070mW-hr), so at 100% efficiency, the clock would run about 3 hours of
continuous display time.

The demo board for my nixie watch ran for about 6 years on a single charge
because I rarely turned on the display. And that was with a well-used
cellphone battery, so it certainly did not have the full 1100mA-hr
capacity.