I love Tim's work and have been following these recent series avidly. He
also runs an amusement arcade on a pier in Southwold, and has some machines
in a shop in Holborn, London.
His cartoons go back even further, though - I first came across him in a
cartoon series in the Observer magazine called 'The rudiments of wisdom' in
the 80s.