When I saw this subject I was thinking of the Visoglow Neon Lightning
Arrester that I bought NIB from Fair Radio Sales over 40 years ago. Never
used it and only bought it for the novelty of a three terminal neon bulb in
it. Found a picture of it online
at
https://www.picclickimg.com/DGgAAOSwC2ZkNzwb/RARE-Vtg-Neon-Gas-Radio-Lightning-Arrestor-Brach.webp.