My first message on this forum.  Many familiar tube geek names here.

Looking to reduce my collection of clocks by parting with a MOD-SIX GEN II
with GPS and a full set of low mileage B-7971 tubes.  None of those fancy
"pin tops" recently discussed, but the fully functional tubes haven't seen
much use, as I only turned it on occasionally to show it off.

Ping me if interested.

Leo Tramm