Hi

Is that image of the face - showing the image offset twice in the X direction only - what you see with your eyes or is it a camera artefact?

If it is real, what happens when you rotate the tube?

It is interesting that it seems to occur in the X direction only. If you feed the X and Y data from the DACs into a scope in XY mode do you see a good image or this offset one.

Do you have any strong alternating magnetic fields near by? example soldering iron base station...

Grahame