Hi,

At the beginning, I apologize for any potential language errors.

Recently, I purchased a Nixie tubes, including some without any labels that
I've never seen online before.

To avoid influencing the responses to my questions by showing all the
pictures right away, I created a form with images and questions.

Link to the form: https://forms.gle/frmLGNC21vvtwB7a7

For those interested in what others think, here's a spreadsheet with the

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nLfibsxU6VJlkkvQ5WDbqf5lvFvVf9YXliW_yJ_-SUo/edit?usp=sharing

For those who want to see higher-resolution images:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cweRUT3Vihw6jMqjabuwxRFCLpToSJAp?usp=sharing

They don't know how to use the dekatron, so I won't check its operation.

As for the nixie tube, what value of limiting resistors do you suggest for
170V?