Greetings.  It's been a long time since I've participated in the neonixie-l
group. Having retired and having free time on my hands, it's time to do
something with the stash of tubes I've been sitting on for years.  My
intention is to put those tubes in a few clocks I'll design, but before I
do, I'd like to go through and test them all.

What's the latest and greatest Nixie tester that supports cathode
de-poisoning? I've seen a couple on eBay that seemed a little more basic
than I'd like, and the one from nixietester.com that's no longer available.
I'm not particular if it's a kit or fully assembled. It would be nice if it
has a smart de-poisoning algorithm, such as the one described for the
bi-quinary tubes by Mark Smith. In a perfect world, it would datalog the
current and voltage for each segment.

The tube models I'd like to test are IN-18, ZM-1040, NL-840, 1970-0009,
B-5092, B-7971, and NL-5859CS. The first three are the critical ones, as
they're my favorite tubes :)

Any and all recommendations appreciated!

Thanks,
--jc