https://www.ebay.com/itm/335341009588 <https://www.ebay.com/itm/335341009588>

Is it just me or is $140 pretty steep for a common (and untested) EM84 magic
eye tube?

The whole thing strikes me as weird. The description is...creative. He has
16,528 items and most of them are the same price regardless of what they are.
Something just doesn't add up.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com

Detective Gregory: “Is there any other point to which you would wish to draw my
attention?”
Sherlock Holmes: “To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time.”
Gregory: “The dog did nothing in the night-time.”
Holmes: “That was the curious incident.” — "Silver Blaze", Sir Arthur
Conan-Doyle