Thx for showing picture... Nothing like my CD-11....
CD12--looks lik a GN-4... anyhow...Much more desirable 😁...$$$, very jealous..

From🚨Peter Hall😁 insidiousnixies🦘Utube

On 14 Apr 2024 8:11 pm, alex nolan <masterscriptmaker...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well one just sold in Japan for ~$140 USD: https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l1131610501

On Sunday, April 14, 2024 at 6:18:18 AM UTC-4 insidiousnixies;Utube wrote:
When I put in search for cd12--the GR201(CD11) comes up...is that the same tube you have????