Hi all,

nvim's terminal feature is very alluring.

The one thing I can't find a way to do is send keyboard input (e.g.,
commands typed at a bash prompt) to *multiple* terminal buffers, the way
tmux does with "synchronize-panes" (see
http://man.openbsd.org/OpenBSD-current/man1/tmux.1)  or iterm2's “Broadcast
Input” feature (see https://www.iterm2.com/documentation-one-page.html)

Is there a (sane) way to configure this and toggle it on/off in neovim?
With this feature, I think I'd likely replace tmux for most stuff.

Thanks for any feedback!

Paul