> Hi everyone,
>
> I am beginning the painful migration back to the command line, in search for
> stability and efficiency. I want to help other blind computer users do the
> same, and tipically, it is best if one gets started on the CLI, rather than
> learn a GUI first.
>
> To make a long story short, I have a better chance at bringing blind newbees
> to neoVIM and Mutt and all, if they get started on the CLI, and they are
> more likely to do so if I can offer them a typing game that can run on the
> CLI environment.
>
> is there a nvim plugin that allows one to play a typing game?

This is better to ask on vim-use mailing list simply because it has
more users. I remember that there exist something like this, but I
never used it, do not remember how it is named and have no idea
whether it suits your needs. And “typing game” is not a thing which
requires Neovim-specific feautures.

> Alternatively, is there one that I could run under BASH?

Never heard of something like this.