Hi Fernando,

Slightly unrelated, but the Elvis editor had a screen reader mode where
it displays one line at a time. To my knowledge nothing similar exists
for Vim/Neovim, but Neovim could be a good fit for this, because you can
run a frontend on top of Neovim.

There were a couple of posts about blind Vim users over the years, with
various tips that should help setting up

http://vi.stackexchange.com/questions/573/can-i-use-vi-or-vim-with-screen-readers-and-or-braille-devices
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/vim_use/Kxbn5E0-Dv8

BR