Hi, I'm deoplete-clang author :)

At first, I think Neovim and you are not wrong, just deoplete-clang issue
and caused by my bad implementation.

Now deoplete-clang have the other issue, that's sometimes very very slow.
I consider and developing another approach for more performance. So
currently, development is halted by reason of the new implementation and I
develop other project.

And, maybe you misunderstood "deoplete-clang not work with third-party
library..." because deoplete-clang was too slow. (or really not works)

Anyway, that is my project issue. also maybe not related to deoplete.nvim
core.
Please feel free to create a new issue thread :)
https://github.com/zchee/deoplete-clang/issues/new
or send mail to me.

- Koichi Shiraishi aka zchee