I thought I needed number for the slug from the curl response (*25255*
-mmikowski)
https://github.com/neovim/neovim.github.io/pull/142/files#diff-4fed760337faeea6d9ae037acd2860f9R392

The curl response I gave before returned me an empty response so I did not
know what to put in the pull request. Or should I just come up with a
number for the slug?

On Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Justin M. Keyes <justi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Did you send a PR? Example:
>
> https://github.com/neovim/neovim.github.io/pull/142
> Justin M. Keyes
>

> On Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Madis Nõmme <madis.no...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > I added monthly donation on bountysource (under madis,
> > https://github.com/madis). My name appears in the list but there is no
> link.
> > I read the instructions on the Bountysource sponsors slug and pull
> request
> > flow but the slug returns empty:
> >
> > curl --header 'Accept: application/vnd.bountysource+json; version=2'
> > 'https://api.bountysource.com/supporters?team_slug=neovim&;
> per_page=10000&page=1'
> > 2> /dev/null | python -m json.tool | grep -C5 madis | grep slug
> >
> > I would like to:
> >   have my full name to appear on the list: Madis Nõmme
> >   have a link to my web page: https://mad.is/
> >
> > What should I do to achieve it?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Madis